Tuesday, August 12, 2008

38 Weeks!!



Well, here I am...38 weeks!! I can't believe it is finally almost time to meet our little guy. Every day is very suspenseful as I am hypersensitive to all of the prelabor symptoms I am experiencing...I think I have everyone convinced that with each new day I am certain I will be going into labor. But nothing yet. This is good and bad. Good because it gives me extra time to spend with Avery and bad because all I want to do is clean my house and be 100% ready at any given moment to head to the hospital. It is driving me and especially Chad a little nuts. You could call me the queen of nesting.

4 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

You look GREAT! I am so excited for you. We will keep youin our thoughts and prayers and hope everything goes well.
Amanda

The Johnson Family said...

Are you kidding me if I looked that good at 38 weeks I would have stayed pregnant forever ok not really, but you are so pretty little lady. I'm waiting for my phone call.

Janell said...

You are the prettiest pregnant lady ever! Thanks for the update!

Amanda said...

Wow- Dana you look hot! I can't believe it is almost here. I know your little boy will be so so cute. Don't hesitate to call me if you need any help with Avery. Good Luck!