Sunday, January 13, 2008

Temple Quarry Trip


Here we are, the day after Christmas, on a snowshoe trip to Temple Quarry Trail with our little hiker. Of course Grandpa carried her most of the way up comfortably in a backpack but she insisted on getting out and playing in the snow at trail's end and then refused to get back in for the trek home so I carried her in my arms the entire time. Despite the snow storm and the eventual cold and hunger, she held her own with only marginal complaint. A refreshing way to end the glutton and stress of the holidays.

3 comments:

SarahF said...

A mountaineer in the making? Future Mt. Everest climber?

pete said...

You guys do such cool stuff, and will have the best traditions and memories.

Doug and Amanda said...

Danish,

I guess I should call you Dana although I must say I don't know that I have ever really called you that, anyways, thank you for telling me about your blog, looks like fun. I love the picture of you and Avery together. You still look GREAT in blue. Hope we can stay in touch a bit better, don't get me wrong I am thankful for the Christmas cards :)

Amanda